Commercial Moving in New York City
No matter how you slice it, moving is never a walk in the park, especially when you need to relocate your business in New York City, NY. Whether you’re expanding, moving, or reshuffling, it’s essential to hire a professional corporate relocation service to ensure that the task ahead of you is as effortless as possible whether you’re moving into, out of, or to another part of the city!
U.M.C. Moving Company, Inc. has been making corporate relocation a breeze for over 20 years. We’ll ensure your company’s move is performed with the utmost attention to safety, efficiency, and professionalism. We specialize in all aspects of commercial moving services, including computer relocation, library relocation, industrial relocation, and storage and record retention.
Enjoy the Benefits of Hiring Commercial Movers
When you run a business, you have more important things to do than micromanage every aspect of a company relocation. Hiring a professional office moving service like U.M.C. Moving Company, Inc. allows you to focus on the things that matter while we take care of everything else.
When you choose us, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Help with logistics: With over two decades of experience, we’ve learned a lot about efficient techniques and strategies that ensure your equipment, furniture, and documents stay safe.
- No chance of injury: Don’t put you or your employees at risk for move-related injuries. Our expertise allows us to complete the job safely and efficiently, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Minimal downtime: Reduce the amount of downtime you’d typically have to endure to plan a corporate relocation. Our team will handle nearly every aspect of planning and executing your move, so you can focus on your business.
We make the corporate relocation process simple! First, simply call us to schedule your free estimate. We’ll determine the scope of your move and offer an accurate estimate of what to expect from the final bill. Next, a skilled project manager will plan every aspect of your move to ensure a fast, efficient relocation. On moving day, we’ll send over a strong, courteous team of movers with a fleet of vehicles and equipment. We can often complete a large office move in just a few hours.
Factors That Affect Office Relocation Costs
Some of the factors that can affect the final cost of your office relocation include:
- The distance between your initial and final destinations
- The number and type of items you will be moving, including computers, office furniture, mechanical equipment, records, library materials, and anything else that will be relocated
- The amount of time you have to complete your move, which may affect the moving plan and number of phases in which the move will be performed
- Any additional special considerations, such as archive destruction and the handling of irreplaceable, fragile, or very large materials and equipment
Tips for a Smooth Corporate Relocation Experience
- Select an experienced and reputable moving company, like U.M.C. Moving Company, Inc., that is licensed and insured to perform corporate relocation services in your area. If you have special considerations regarding equipment or media, make sure the company you hire can all your needs.
- Determine your moving budget and timeframe and communicate these clearly to your corporate relocation company. Keep in mind that you may need to be flexible to ensure your movers can accommodate your needs fully.
- If you are moving to a new location, make sure your destination will be ready to receive your equipment on the move in date. You may need to establish electricity, internet, water, and telephone service well in advance of your move.
- Communicate regularly with employees and clients throughout the move to minimize confusion prior to and after relocation.
Call to schedule your free estimate at 631-577-0310 today!
- Experienced: Established in 1992 with over 1,000 office relocation projects in the NY metro area. Dedicated: average length of employment is 15 years.
- Focused: Our only business is office relocation and storage.
- Committed: A senior management person is assigned to every project as the manager of that project Responsive: State-of-the-art communication equipment allows for immediate response to every client request
- People: Management, sales and operations management staff that interacts with the labor force on a daily basis. Labor force of 35 full time Local 814 Teamster Union Members.