Storage & Record Retention in NYC
Keep Your Records Safe in Your Next New York Commercial Move
Our record retention storage in Brooklyn and Greater New York City is monitored by O’Neil Record Storage software. This State-of-the-Art software tracks boxes as well as individual files and tapes. Barcode labels are affixed to the boxes, files and tapes and are then scanned and stored on our bar-coded racking system. The O’Neil software has the capability of tracking each box from the moment it arrives. This system is capable of keeping a detailed history of every item. You can keep track of how many times your box, file or tape has been accessed. For each item labeled and scanned a content description is entered into the O’Neil data base. This system is designed to alert the customer when a box, file or tape is up for destruction.
Pharmaceutical and Medical Record Retention
New Federal Medicare Regulations mandate that Prescription Records be kept for 10 years rather than the 5 years required by New York State Law. The importance is that this mandate is applicable to hard copies. Scanning is not an option.
- Climate Control Storage for Business Archives & Fine Arts
- Barcode Inventory for Archives & Furniture
- On-line Access for Storage Accounts
- Combined Experience of over 80 years in Office Moving, Storage and Asset Management
- UMC Moving Company maintains the highest Credit Rating given by Dun & Bradstreet
- UMC can assist with the liquidation of unwanted office furniture after relocation
- UMC offers shredding for archive destruction. We will provide the client with a Certificate of Destruction in accordance with privacy policies.