Electronics are a big part of any office, so itâs par for the course that a corporate move will involve packaging up lots of valuable and sensitive electronic devices. This underscores the importance of hiring a reputable corporate relocation service in NYC , since you are putting high-dollar equipment and devices in their hands. In the days leading up to the move, however, you can gain peace of mind by packing up office electronics yourself. Here are some quick tips to help you pack away office electronics.
- If the original packaging is not available, sturdy moving boxes are the next best option
- Never exceed the maximum weight of a box when packing electronic equipment; use as many boxes as necessary instead of trying to consolidate your electronics into a couple heavy boxes that are likely to fall apart during the move
- Use small colored stickers to keep cords and small parts organized so you know which items belong to which electronics
- Wrap electronics in clean paper to prevent damage caused by dust
- Make an inventory of all electronics, cords, and components inside each box to help you quickly identify the items you need when you get settled in your new space